- A. INFORMATION COLLECTION
- B. USE OF INFORMATION
- C. SHARING OF INFORMATION
- D. INFORMATION RETENTION
- E. MISCELLANEOUS
A. Information Collection
- Profile information, when you create an account or fill out a form, such as: your name, email address, telephone number, mailing address, account username and password, identifier, clothing size, company name, preferred language, birthday.
- Transaction information, such as the type of products requested or provided, order details, delivery information, amount billed, payment method, credit card information, billing or shipping information, and information about products you have returned or exchanged.
- Demographic information, when you fill out forms or surveys, such as your age, gender, and interests.
- Information about your purchase history and preferences, when you communicate with us on our website, in store, by email, or on social media.
- Information about devices and networks, such as browser type, the device model you use to access our website, IP address, operating system version, language settings, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device movement data, location, usage and traffic information, network information.
- Information about your browsing and use of our website, such as your access dates and times, tabs visited, time spent on a tab, routes by which you access these tabs, searches made, information about your activities on a tab, application crashes and other system activities, your use of any hyperlink within our website, information about your interactions with our emails.
B. Use of Information
We may use your personal information for various purposes, primarily to:
- improve our website, products, services, events, membership program and customer experience.
respond to your requests and any other communication from you, including providing customer service and sending promotional or marketing communications about relevant products, offers, promotions, events for you.
- conduct market research and analysis.
- detect and prevent malicious, deceptive, or illegal activities, including fraudulent transactions, security incidents, and violations of rights, property or security of Maison Marie Saint Pierre and our users.
- debug, determine and repair errors that hinder existing functionality of our website.
- as allowed by law, carry out certain short-term activities and other reasonable objectives related to the products or services you purchase from us or to your interaction with our services.
C. Sharing of Information
We may be required to share your personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- when we work with unaffiliated companies or individuals that provide services on our behalf, including customer service, web hosting, IT, fraud prevention, database and marketing management, email distribution, events, advertising and analysis services. These service providers have access to the personal data necessary to perform their services, but cannot use it for other purposes;
- when we have your consent or instruction to do so;
- we may also disclose aggregated, anonymized or depersonalized information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Maison Marie Saint Pierre does not sell your information.
D. Information Retention
In accordance with applicable law, you may exercise any of the choices described in this section. Please note that we may need to verify your identity and request before responding to your request.
You have the right to access your personal information, correct it and delete it. You can also choose to no longer receive promotional materials from us by following the opt-out instructions included in each email. If you cannot update your information or preferences yourself, you can contact us to do it for you at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.